<FS> M5 --- SOLD

A number of fellow digesters have contacted me regarding
the M5. I wasn't the seller but just passing on some info
I saw in yesterdays newspaper.

I called the seller today to seek information and found that
the car had already been sold !!! Barely one day in a state (AR)
where 5-series BMWs and other exotic makes may take weeks
to sell. It looks like someone knew what they were after and
got it. The car was located about 170 miles from where I am
and close to the Oklahoma and Missouri state lines. It is a
fast growing area and I usually see most ads showing from here.
Did a digester by any chance pick it up ?

I will keep an eye open for any more good deals that come
about and pass them on to the digest. I knew this had to
be a good deal recalling that someone in town was trying to
sell their 88 M5 110K mi for $10K+.

Mike Theuri
93 318i