Supercharged M52 2.8 engine

Hello List,
I'm thinking about supercharging my M52 2.8l engine. I want to use a Eaton
supercharger as I want to gain more a "torque-monster" than a highoutput
engine. I thought I'd use the Eaton M90 charger at a boost of 0,6bar.
With a reduced compressionrate of 9:1 I think it should be possible to get
about 270PS (DIN).
What do you think? Is this project realistic? What about the stableness of
a supercharged engine? As I live in Germany and use my car often at high
speeds that question is very important for me.
Are there any ready to built-in kits available? (URL?) I only found kits
using chargers like the Vortex charger.
Any advice welcome.

- --
Best,