E30 Radio Connector Needed

Does anyone on the list have an E30 that it being parted out?  I need one of
the radio connectors that connects the speaker wires to the factory
anti-theft cassette radio, circa 1985.  The connectors are white, round, and
have a flat contact and a round pointed contact.

Although either connector will work, I would prefer the connector for the
left channel, which has a yellow and yellow-brown wire on it.

If you have one, and are willing to part with it, please respond privately.

Thanks!

Ron Buchalski