For Sale in Hawaii: 1986 L7

Anyone interested in A silver 1986 L7?  It is in great shape, but needs AC
work.  Only 103,000 miles

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Stephen Mostad
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 8:26 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: For Sale -- E36 318i Long Block

Hi Digesters,

I bought a E36 1.8 liter engine out of a 1993 318i to modify and then
install into my car, which I use for autocross and lapping days. That was
six months ago.

It's been sitting in my garage accumulating dust... I just haven't had the
time to work on it. It has both the intake and exhaust manifolds, plus
injectors. It looks to be in excellent shape. I bought it on the pretext
that it had 95,000 kilometers on it and all indicators point to that being
the case.

I would like to sell it... make some room in my garage. I am willing to part
with the entire assembly (gulp) for $1700, purchaser pays shipping.

Anyone interested?

Stephen