How do i get my fog lights to stay on with my high beams

I know why the fog lights don't come on when the highbeams are on, and I
don't want to cause a big argument, but is it possible to wire them so
they stay on while the high beams are on? The reason I ask is I had euro
lights but my car won't pass inspection and I really don't want to keep
switching them back and forth. I just want a little more light from the
lights when the high beams are on "yes I already put in the higher watt
bulbs." please mail me if this is possible

B Horlacher
BMW CCA 172352
00 Land Rover Discovery II ACE
99 Land Rover Discovery II