Re: Question on BBS Rim Fitment

David,

In a message dated 2/17/00 6:48:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I have an opportunity to buy some rims for my '88 535.  The seller gave
 me the following code:  BBS 7.5J x 16H2  ET20 KBA 41013.   I know I'm
 reaching here, but does anyone know if this will fit a E28 with rolled
 rear fenders?  They came off a 635.  Anyone know a web site where I can
 see this style? >>

I believe that wheel is the stock wheel for the E28 M5...so it should fit
fine, even without fender lip rolling...if your car is lowered it may be a
bit tighter w/o rolling, but it should clear fine since yours are rolled.

I looked at one of my wheels and all numbers match (including offset ET20),
except the other number is KBA 41089..I doubt that makes a diference tho.

Good luck,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
Nittany Bimmers Chapter