'74 '02 - CHEAP!

I am hoping that someone on the list can find a good home for my
'74 2002, as I am clearly not going to have the time to restore it.

For anyone who is in the slightest bit interested in racing or restoration
it should be considered a "what the hell" proposition at $699.

It features a rebuilt head, a great running engine, original orange
(Inka?) paint, factory 4-speed, black interior.  It has a lot of extra
parts,
including what was represented as a tested 5-speed tranny (320).
No rust - at all - on shock towers or suspension

The cons?  Much of interior (panels, console) was removed by
previous owner and is stored in (many) boxes.  There is some rust on
the front fenders just in front of the door seams and a little on both
rockers.  . Of the two sets of alloy wheels, I am confident that there
are at least a set that run true and have no bead bends.

My modest efforts have been limited to having the carb rebuilt, the
radiator steamed and pressure tested and installing a new steering
wheel lock.

The car is in St. Simons Island, Georgia, midway between Savanah
and Jacksonville, Florida off of I-95.

Plenty of photos can be E-mailed.   I can be reached at 912-638-2288.

$699.

Jay Honeycutt

_|_|_|_|   Jay Honeycutt
_|_|_|_|   Business Engineering