<E36> Clutch issue.

Shudder is a definite problem in E36 models in hot weather. I tried to find
information on this,

1. Some people have suggested that this is because of a new clutch material
that BMW started using sometime in the 90s, this new material is environment
friendly but could be the cause of shudder.

2. Some have suggested that this could be due to hot spots developed on
clutch and/or flywheel.

3. In the previous posting, someone has suggested that the clutch springs
could be a cause.

My knowledge of the mechanism used in these cars is limited, so I am not
sure what is the real cause.
But definitely BMW does not recognize this problem in their cars and I
haven't heard of any service bulletins or recalls!

Al.