Prices on New M/3

Anybody able to get any discounts on the new M/3?. I have purchased 3
previous M3's from my local dealer and they are giving me the story that BMW
cut margins from 15% to 10% and they really can't discount the car. I have
always recieved 3k-4k from sticker even on the Hot M/3. They have offered
$500.00 after I spoke to the owner of the dealership. Was wondering if this
is true or am I getting the car sales talk. I am talking about next years
car . Thanks