<FS> E36 Coupe Sports Package suspension

Hi, all:
     I just got new suspension for my car, and I am going to install it
sometime next week or the week after that.  So, I am selling the one I have
in my car.  It is stock sport package, it include shocks/struts, spring and
sway bar.  I also have a set of Eibach pro kit springs that can go with this
sport package.  It fits 325 or 328 sedan and coupe.  For those who doesn't
want to upgrade to the stiff suspension, this is the one to get.  I really
like it, but track is really addictive that I am going to a stiffer
suspension now.

$300 or best offer takes tham all.  Buyer pays COD and shipping from MI.

Perry.