E12/E28 528i L-Jetronic air flow meter part number

Hi Guys,

I need some assistance. I am looking for an E12/E28
528i L-Jetronic air flow meter (afm) part number. I'm
not sure whether the E12 530i or the E28 533i (L-Jet)
uses the same afm but if anyone can supply me with the
part number that would be awesome! Better yet, sell me
one that is in good working order! 8-). I'm pretty
sure I need the E12 528i unit but if they are all they
same, that would be ok. Thanks!

Zamani