Wheels for a 2002

I want to replace the steel 13 inch wheels on my 75 2002.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good 14 inch wheel?
>From what I can tell, there are two basic options: the
spoked alloy, and the alloy wheel that was standard on the
1980's 3 series (like the 325 and on). Is there something
I have to do to convert to the later alloy?

What size tires should I get? I'm using the car for around
town driving, no weekend trips to the track.

Lastly, do I have to have the odometer adjusted to compensate
for the new wheel size?