Injector testing

I have a question  ... I have an engine I'm putting together .. The head
and intake are from a 323. When I got it the engine it was already stripped
down, so I never heard it run. I have all the injectors but am faced with a
decision of putting these used and perhaps bad injectors in my nice new
engine. Is there a way to test the injectors out of the engine ? Does
anyone have some injectors for sale ?? If I have to replace them should I
go with the larger injectors ?