BMW M1

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I was looking through a high-end car
classifieds magazine and noticed a 1981 BMW M1 for sale for about $79K
with only about 6000 miles.  I had understood that these cars were worth
about $200K currently.  I am by no means looking to purchase an $80K car,
but I was curious if this was a reasonable price, a printing error, or the
investment of a lifetime.  I remember seing a beautiful M1 in Florida that
was worth about $200K.  Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

- - Brock Husby

P.S. If this is the investment of a lifetime and someone was actually
interested, I could give you more specifics if you wanted to look into
purchasing it.