RE: 325IX electrical problems

 Hello All,

 I have been experienceing some very interesting electrical problems with
my 89 IX. It seems that the power has failed with regards to  the power
windows, on board computer, radio and rear lights? All the fuses in the
fuse box are fine and there is no indication of melted or severed wires
(that I am aware of). I have taken the radio out and checked for defective
wires. Further, with power manually brought to the assesories they all
function?

REgards,
Frank
Toronto Canada