BMWCCA Questions?

To all,

I'm a new BMWCCA member #177841.  I have seen the web site and gotten my
first issue of the Roundel.  Am I missing something or just ignorant to what
else the club offers?  However, I may not be able to fully realize the
benefits because I am currently stationed in Germany.  Do they have a
mailing list like this one?  Do they have a tech question and answer forum
online?  or is everything snail-mail?  Thanks for the input from all.

WW

End of bmw-digest V9 #1353