Where is the pre-wired cable connector for cd changer on 97 M3?

Hi Auto Enthusiasts,

	I have received an (aftermarket OEM adapter, Peripheral Solutions) and Pioneer 6 disc cd changer that I would like to install in the M3.  How do I go about doing this?  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
	I pulled away the carpeting panel on the driver's side in the trunk where the plastic cover say pre-wired for cd changer.  I did not see any loose cable connector.  Does this car have I-bus or the A-I bus connector?  How would one find out?  I read the manual but did not see this info anywhere.   Appreciate a response.

Thanks,
Sudesh
B Sudesh Tiwari
Infrastructure Analyst, Technical Solutions Team
Corning Inc., Sullivan Park, Painted Post, NY 14871
BMW CCA #131805, ///M Power