Totalled M3 at Laguna Seca

Someone (from the list?) totalled their late 90's White M3 today at Laguna
Seca in a driving school.  If you're on this email list sorry that happened
to you - hope you're physically ok. The cabin area of the car looked like
it held up fairly well.

My first time on the track with my "new" 89 M3 was a blast. Though after a
couple laps it felt like I'd lost the power assist on my brakes. Pedal
effort went through the roof to slow that thing down. Overall a totally
different feel from the 1st gen RX7 I run in NASA's Pro 7 series.

Again, sorry another M3 owner did not have as safe and fun of a time.....

Tim