OBC & Oil Change Intervals

My 730i has 257,000 miles and a BMW agent changed the oil regularly to 185k,
using the service lights for scheduling. Likewise from 185k to present mileage,
except I use a non-BMW garage and don't know the oil type. Admittedly, it is
a 'big six' and less stressed, than for example, a 735 (bored out big six),
and certainly less stressed than M-Power engines.

I pay 76p per litre for petrol. At work, I buy jet fuel, which is more refined
and has stringent transport & filtration requirements, for 7-10 pence per litre.
The difference is tax.

Regards,

Tim McDowell