Wheel Offset / E30 M3

Having a week old baby can really rob a person of brain function.  Finally
I figured this out, at least I hope so.  Being that offset is the
difference between the centerline of the wheel and the hub mounting surface
a "spacer" would actually decrease the offset.  Calling them "spacers" and
listing them as +5, +15, +20, etc  I think that sent me for a loop
initially.  "Offset Reducers"  would be more accurate of a name for
them.  This all really sucks because I really like the look of the RS211's
on my M3.  Oh well.

Tim