'85 535i fire, need to dispose of in Mass.

Hi BMW listers, it's been a while.
My '85 535i caught fire this morning while parked at work.  The fire
was electrical, and pretty much limited to the engine compartment.
Hood and fender paint burned off.
The body is very straight with no rust.  The engine and drivetrain
ran absolutely PERFECTLY, with 230k miles.  Interior in pretty good
shape, considering the mileage, though the dash is cracked (of course).

Anyway, I'm just wondering exactly what my options are for getting
the most for it. I realize I'm pretty much screwed, but would like
to minimize my loss.

I have been looking at cars for the past week, and I think the Bmer
knew its days were numbered.  It had been a great reliable car up
until this unfortunate freakish incident.

If anyone knows of a BMW salvage yard in the southeastern Mass., near
New Bedford, or if anyone needs a parts car, let me know or make an
offer.

He'p me!

Dan Baldwin
'85 535i 5-speed