RE: 87' 325is suspension?

Does your suspension feel saggy or loose?  If the latter, you may want to
check that your drop links to your swaybars are not broken and that your
rear shock mounts are not worn out.  Also, there are gobs of bushings that
may be worn as well.

If the suspension feels saggy, on the other hand, you may want to replace
your rear springs and your front struts.  There are several
spring/strut/shock packages out there.  I recommend avoiding anything more
than a 1" drop as you can run into serious clearance problems.  Bavarian
Autosport and BMP both have several attractive packages.  Alternately, you
can try and get a set of M3 springs/struts/shocks which will be similar in
spring rate to a stock 325is but will drop you about 3/4" to 1".

- -Derek
 '90 325is