RE: Pinging after being sharked

Why in the world would you ever ever ever ever ever ever run less than
premium in an M3 (or any BMW at all), "sharked" or not?!?!

To the best of my knowledge, Jim C remaps the chip so that it is expecting
premium fuel... so the pinging with low octane fuel is understandable and
expected.

Put up the extra 10 cents a gallon for the premium stuff... and never run
anything less in any car ever again.......

D A V E   M Y R O N
'87 325e running premium unleaded since the first day I had it