Need to replace Steering wheel in e30 M3

Oh my, this is going to hurt. Well, I hope you're prepared. Try these kind
folk out:

<http://www.motorsportimports.com/e30m3.html>

I wouldn't advise browsing there too much as it can cause dire consequences
on your credit rating. That DTM header for instance... ooooooooh... I just
wanna hang it above my mantle.

Jonathan Porath