<E36> ==> FOR SALE: 17" RACING DYNAMICS WHEELS/TIRES <==

FOR SALE:
4 Racing Dynamics 17" RGR Wheels and Dunlop D40M2 Tires for BMW 3-series E36

I am planning on selling my car soon and would like to sell the wheels/tires
separately.  I have had them for 3 years on my 1992 325i E36, and they make
the car look great (refer to the link below to see sample pictures).  The
wheels have a few scratches (normal wear and tear), but are in good
condition.  The tires are already mounted on the wheels, and have about 80%
use on them.

Asking:
$1100 obo.  I'm basically giving the tires away with the wheels, as the
Racing Dynamics rims sell for $450 a piece new.  Buyer pays shipping, or can
pick up locally (San Francisco Bay Area).

Wheels Details:
Racing Dynamics Model "RGR"
4 wheels
17 x 8.0

Tires Details:
Dunlop Model "D40M2"
4 tires
215/45R17
Z-rated
________________________________

Contact:
Eddie Ruvinsky
please email: ruvinsky@domain.elided

For more information (including sample photos of wheels and tires), please
visit http://members.tripod.com/~EddieRuvinsky/wheels_tires.html .  (Please
be patient if you are on a slow connection as there are a few pictures to
load.)

Thanks,
Eddie
'92 325i E36