Brake pad install questions

Hi all,
I have a quick question about new brake pad install.
This weekend I was installing a set of new rotors and
a set of new Replco Delux pads on my car and the front
one was install with no problem. However when I was
trying to install the rear brake pads it seems like
the new pads are too thick to fit into the caliper.
Has anyone experienced this problem? Do I have to have
the pads machined to make the pads thinner or there is
a trick way to install the rear pads?
Thanks
Joe Tan
'93 325i
Sounds like your supplier sold you a set of D1132 pads.  These are not the
right ones.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com