Re: 95 525i after market warranty

Hi Monique!

I've had a '93 525iT and I got an aftermarket warrenty.  I've found it to be
handy though I just broke even with it really.  I had a water pump and
radiator replaced and some minor other repairs done under the aftermarket
warrenty.  I paid about $1100 for the warrenty and I felt better when I had
it (the car now has over 154,000 miles).  If you can get the warrenty for
less than what I paid and if you're not sure which water pump is installed
(plastic rotors or metal--want the metal) I'd recommend the warrenty.
Otherwise a good credit card set aside for car repairs may be really all you
need.  Check out the BMW CCA credit card--it's a pretty good deal.  Hope this
helps some.

Ben Waite  PCNA & BMW CCA #129084
'93 525ia Touring w/Jim C. '95 euro M5 rear sway bar, and MKs (WooHoo!)
'87 505 STX 190k  340k between the 2