e36 front swaybar

hi
Thank you all that took the time to respond to my question "Will the e36
m3 swaybar fit a non M e36" I found out that it doesn't.   Which brings
me to the next problem.  I have in my garage a m3 rear swaybar (which
does fit) and i can't install it until i get a bigger front swaybar. I
tried a few sources to see if i could buy ONLY a bigger front swaybar,
but everyone seems to only want to sell the whole set. Does anyone know
where i could find a bigger swaybar for my 97 328i (non sport)?

Mike

P.s.  A freind of mine just recently aquired a 88 735i and is looking to
upgrade his rims. he really likes the 18'' ones that come on the new 740i
sports. If anyone knows of ones for sale, or any nice rims that will fit
his car, email me

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.