RE: <E36> What's Next? Modifying my car.

Wow, are you on the right track or what?

It is my belief that anything that goes fast should slow down just as fast.
So, the brake upgrade is probably a good idea.  You may want to add Stainess
Steel braided lines, makes a big difference.

The NUMBER ONE upgrade I can recommend from EXPERIENCE is switching to a
3:46 rear end gear in the differential, and installation of a Quaiffe unit
in the differential.  Either of these (do the gear switch first!!!) will
amaze you.  Getting all the torque to the pavement, faster is a wonderfull
feeling.  You might also want to talk to the folks at KORMAN about
re-gearing your transmission.  The gear ratio jump from 2nd to 3rd gear in
your transmission is way too tall.

ELP does some great head and cam work as well, but this would require a
"re-chip", but since you are "sharked" they know how to re-burn the ASIC to
handle these types of mod's.

Good Luck.  Sounds like a hell of a car, send me a picture when you're done!

Robert M. Thomas
Chief Technology Officer
Matrix Direct, Inc.
9640 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 200