<E36> What's Next? Modifying my car.

Hi, all:
     This list is very helpful.  I have been on it for several years.  I am
very happy to see it alive again.
     Hi, Richard! If you ever stopped by Ann Arbor, MI.  I will buy you some
beer, thank you very much for putting up this list.

     Anyway, it is winter up here in Michigan.  I have been stored some
parts for my car for a little winter project.  Some I will do it myself,
most parts I don't think I can install it right.  so, off to the experts.
Here is a list of parts that I have in my basement right now.

Front AP racing big-brake kit.
Eibach Pro springs.
Koni shocks and struts.
front strut brace.
rear shock tower mount from JT design.
Eibach anti-sway bar kits.
4 17x8 Forgeline wheels.

What else should I get?  I have a 95 325is with 84K miles.  right now, My
car is sharked, 17x7.5 M3 Contour wheels, ES Tuning Exhuast, Short Shifted,
AA LTW Flywheel and X-brace.  I track my car as well as AutoX on Sundays.

I am thinking getting E46 rear brake, and M3 front lower control arm.  is it
nesseccery?

Any reply will be greatly appreciated.

Perry.
95 325is sport.
CCA: MotorCity.
p.s.  ES Tuning Exhuast is for sale. Make an offer, please.