Re: Haunted 1987 325 -THANKS

Thanks to all of those who replied to my post.  I got some really great advice,
especially about the heater motor resistors.  Yesterday I fixed the motor
myself, only took an hour or so. Unfortunately today it cut out again, but hey,
at least I know what's wrong and where it's located! I'll get a replacement set
of resistors from my local Euro scrapyard.

Anyway, thanks a lot, this was my first post to this list, and I must say I was
really happy with the quantity and quality of the responses.

Cheers,
Bob Norman
'87 325
'66 1800