New 328iCA

HI there
It's my first post, I'm so happy to join into the discussion here.
I've got a question: In about 4 days or so I'm going to receive a brand
new 328iCA, sports package and all that good stuff. Oh it was a pain to
find, but I'm glad I'm getting it. I'd like to know any pointers on
breaking this in. I remember reading one place to get an oil change at
20 mi. and a whole slew of other instructions. Is there a webpage
related to breaking it in? Also, is there anything I should know about
this specific model, that is problem spots etc. And lastly, me being
new-to-cars (very lucky) high school student, could someone please
explain to me what a super-charger is, especially in BMW cars. I saw one
on ebay claiming to get a 3-series horsepower about 400. Thats an
awfully large improvement, but how does it do it, and more importantly,
what does it hurt?

Thank you very much
Scott O'Neil