Stolen BMW wheels, please help.....

Everyone keep your eyes out, someone broke into my garage and stole my 16x7
softline 5 spoke BMW wheels, (the ones I autocross on) 2 had new 245/45/16
hoosiers on them, 2 had dead 226 R-1's on them, If anyone sees these wheels
and tires please inform me....    The mentality of the local trash says they
don't know the value of the tires so the wheels might be found bare...

silly fools left 2 brand new hoosiers sitting right next to them, I guess
they thought they were worn out.....

DAMN IT!!!!!!

Jeff