Re: <E36> clutch life

In a message dated 1/3/00 2:06:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, Greg Williams
writes:

<< Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:23:09 -0800
 From: "Greg Williams" <gaw@domain.elided>
 Subject: <E36> clutch life

 How long can I expect the clutch on my '94 325I to last?  I know this is
 highly variable, depending on driving style and conditions, but what is the
 normal range?  I have 52,000 mi on the original clutch, with mostly
 commuting type driving, and a couple track days.  I drive hard on occasion,
 but don't abuse the clutch.

 Greg Williams
 gaw@domain.elided
 Lake Oswego, OR

Greg- My '93 325i has 113K miles on the original clutch.  No problems or
evidence of any degradati0n.  I drive like you, without track days.

Best,
Jay