[Fwd: Volvo]/Arrogant reply by a Digest member

- --------------23692C8E8D6DC78B69D4042A

To all you BMW Digest subscribers out there, I am forwarding this
message by a member who has sent me 2 arrogant, uncalled-for messages.
I feel that all members should be aware of this person and his attitude
towards my question about the price of front shocks on my 1987 325.  I
don't feel that basic harrassment towards a member shows much class, and
I think that it damages the purpose of the BMW Digest, which is to share
information about BMW's.  I do want to thank those of you who have been
very kind with your responses, this is the only negative response that I
have received.  (This is the 2nd negative response that I received from
this individual.)
Regards,
Bob Pace

- --------------23692C8E8D6DC78B69D4042A