325i tire wear

I have a 1995 325iA, Sport package, 51,000 miles... presently, I have
Yokos AVS 4 Z, 225/50-16, and , other than  more than the usual amount of
tire noise, these tires have performed well.
My car, probably because of the Sport package, tends to wear out the rears
about twice as fast as the fronts, in as little as 8 to 10,000 miles.
I have come to accept this, but today, during a cursory examination,
I noticed something startling!  The right rear ( passenger side) is wearing
much  faster than the left rear!  I mean, it is immediately obvious.  The car
tracks and stops perfectly, with no pull or shimmy; the only way to tell
there is a problem is to look at the right rear tire.
The wear is evenly distributed across the tire.
This is the second set of Yokos on the rear; the first set wore evenly, in
tandem.  This has me stumped - any thoughts?

Norm Borczon, '95 325iA, sport package, Conforti chipped.