FS: M3 Style Mirrors..

	Hi there, I'm putting it up for sale as most people who were not
seriously interested in them last time.

M3 Style Mirror for E36 4 Door and Ti.  I'm not sure if it will fit on the
E30 or not, but if it doesn't you will be out of $250.  It comes with the
mirror housing itself on both sides, and two mirror (one left and one
right).  Use your existing motor on your car and install the mirrors.  I
installed them for my 325is (coupe) and didn't know that they didn't fit.
They are in excellent condition and is painted alpine white.  Not even a
mile on it yet.

It's going for $250.  I paid more for it already it not including the
paint job too.  By the way, it's an aftermarket mirror, so there is no
part number or anything.  Its the hamman style m3 mirror where there is a
little dimple so they won;t get sued by BMW.

Let me know if anyone is interested.  It would be a great christmas gift
to yourself if you didn't get anything this year.  =)

Thanks.

James

ps.  serious inquires only.  if you are not interested, please don't
e-mail me.