Dark Paint maintenace for your Bimmers

Greetings again!

I just got my black 95 325i buffed (free of charge thanks to some over spray
from employer!) and want to preserve the smooth finish.  I would also like
to prevent those small fine scratches it gets after a while.  I think I get
those from washing and drying so maybe you guys can recommend something that
is less abrasive than what I use.  I use the Megiars pink car wash with a
washing mit I bought from kragen to wash it. (Are the wash mits from the
dealer any different from the ones at the autopart stores?)  And I use a
shammy (also purchased at Kragen) to dry it.  It is a genuine sheep skin.
(Are the synthetic ones that you have to store wet better?) Also I use
Meguirs #7 Glaze and #3 wax (I think it's #3, the one in the red bottle).
Is this a good combo.?  I was thinking of buying some Zymol products, will I
see a difference in product??  Is it worth the $$  What do you all do to
your dark colored bimmers??  Thanks!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, X-ed, M3muff
L.A. BMWCCA