Added flashing lights to my E36

Seasons Greetings!!

I just finished yet another little upgrade to my 95 325i.  I added the
flashing lights to the alarm sys.  That too was a pretty simple job.  It
took a little longer than the sunroof upgrade but not a problem.  It looks
pretty dam kewel too!!  I got the upgrade from the unofficial bmw site (i
think). It took a resistor and some wire.  I only have a hard copy of the
instrucions so if you want them you're gonna have to look for them.  I'm
pretty sure they're at the unofficial site.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i, w/flashing alarm lights!! What's next??
L.A. BMWCCA