ncc elections - contested vp

chip eberhart said...

> I'm running for VP of the Windy City Chapter and
> just wanted to ask for the support of the Chicago
> membership. If you're not planning on attending
> the annual dinner, please send in your ballot via
> mail. My statement is in the December issue of
> the Windy City Breeze.

to which i'll echo...

I'm running for VP of the National Capital Chapter and just wanted to
ask for the support of the Washington-Baltimore Area membership. If
you're not planning on attending the annual dinner, please send in your
ballot via mail. My statement is in the latest issue of the dB.

vote for michael wendell for vice president...

seriously. we rarely have a contested race here in the NCC, but this
year things have changed. you folks know me, and i need your support.
typically, almost all of the voting is done by the 150 or so members who
attend the holiday party. this is only a small portion of the 3400
members in the NCC. very few ballots are ever received in the mail,
typically fewer than 20. hopefully that will change this year, i need
every vote i can get.

thanks,
m.