Re: McLaren Video

>  For those fans of Rendezvous and other in-car video's, check out this
>  download at <http://www.mclarencars.com/V1/images/gallery/TwF.htm> . Only
>  problem is the size of the viewer (I'd love to buy a copy of the actual
>  video). The McLaren has to be the finest road car ever produced.

If you're a fan of the car/video, then I'm sure the book will be of interest:

"Driving Ambition : The Official Story of the McLaren F1" by Doug Nye
and Gordon Murray

There's a regular $40 edition and a limited edition (1000 copies)
400-page version for considerably more.  US booksellers list a Jan
2000 pub date, but apparently it's already available in the UK.

Herman
McLaren F1*

*unfortunately, only 1/18th actual size