(no subject)

Hello all,

Well, I took the advice from those that wrote back to me about the '90
325ic...it's mine now. So, naturally, I have a few questions.

The first has to do with the rear power windows. I presume, from the E-mail
and research I have done, that they are not working due to the switch on the
console and not the motor. How do I know this for sure? If it is the switch,
does anyone have step-by-step instructions to replace it?

Secondly, the driver door keyhole is faulty; the key can be turned around and
around in the same direction and never triggers the lock mechanism. I know
the motor works; when I use the trunk lock, it has no problem locking and
unlocking. Does anything need to be replaced in this case? If so, again, are
there step-by-step instructions to take the door panels off, etc.?

Next, I need to replace a few backlights in the instrument cluster. Please
offer step-by-step instructions to take the dash apart and where the location
of the lights are, etc. I have done this in my '75 2002, so if it is similar,
I know that I will have no problem.

And finally, what exactly does the indicator light panel above the rear view
mirror do? I noticed that it was rougly caulked on; I assume it had fallen
off and the previous owner glued it back on. Is this a problem and should I
worry?

Thanks so much!

Lorenzo Russo
1990 325ic