McLaren F1 Video

Anyone ever seen this video?  SD
=========================
From: "Peter Pless" <ppless@domain.elided>
Subject: [Ferrari] McLaren F1 video
Yesterday, I saw a video of a McLaren F1 road car. All it was was footage
from inside the car. It had a specially rigged up and calibrated speedo on
the dash top.
I remember vividly how fast my F40 accelerated.... this thing killed it.
Accelerated like my F40 did at 200km when this was at 300....screamed
straight
past the top speeds of the F40 and F50 and topped out at about 390km. All the
while, the car was sitting like it was glued to the road. The driver did
some commentating. he seemed pretty unstressed by the whole thing. I'd be
terrified of tyres blowing!!
That's one hell of a car.....Ferrari's F60's going to try and beat that??
good luck!!

Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com