The BMW Parts List

Jason,

While you thank us for our patience with some problems you are having with
Topica as a list server, I just wanted to extend my thanks, and those of us
readers for, your persistence in maintaining this list.  Even if it only took
you one hour each week (and I imagine it actually averages MUCH more), you have
been providing a tremendous service to us, gratis.   Not only is it free, at
best it may get the name of your business out there, but at worst it actually
competes with your business!!

And while I try to contribute to the lists where I can, others share their
expertise (Brett, Rob, etc.) or pontificate and give ROTFL stories of the
highway patrol/track/UPS/pin-ups vs. tool sets vs. Bimmers ....etc. [luv ya'
Duane   ; )  ].

In closing, to Rob Levinson (UUC Digest), Richard Welty (BMW Digest) and
especially Jason Lile (BMW Parts Digest), thank you for maintaining these lists
for our benefit.   To all who have contributed advice, thank you for your help.
To those who merely ranted and raved on the list, I hope that the New Year is a
better one!!!

And to all, it has been a helluva year....Happy Holidays to ALL!!

Regards,

New York, New York [As David Letterman likes to say, "The city so nice, they
named it twice!"]