Complete Roundel - Potential Problem & Solution

Gruppe,

For those of you with this nice gift under the tree, here's some tips to make
your new toy work.  Took 30 min on the phone with RB Tech Support to figure
this out.  You need to do this if IE5 comes up with "Can't Access Page
Off-Line" error messges.

Note - I already had IE5 so I did not load the browser that came on the CD.
As a result I had to do the following to make the product work:

1) Launch IE5
2) Pull Down Tools/Internet Options
3) Click on Connect
4) Check the box that says "Always dial my default connection"
5) Click on Apply
6) Look for the file c:\windows\hosts.sam
7) Copy and or rename this file to c:\windows\hosts  (no file extension).
You can look at this file using notepad.  It contains the IP Address
associated with the product.

You are now ready to roll.  Happy Holidays to all.

Mike