<E30> <WTB> Continental TS 750 Winter Tires

Hi All,
When I bought this lovely old car in May, it had two
Sprint GT (junk) tires on the front, and two new TS
750 snows on the rear. I bought 15x7 Borbet Type H
wheels with SP 8000s for three season use, with the
thought of getting two more TS 750s to run four snows
in the winter. The problem is that I can't find these
tires *anywhere*. Does anyone know of a source, or
maybe someone has a pair hanging around in their
garage (size 195/65/14) that they don't need anymore?
TIA
Alex MacLeod
'87 325/4
NY Chapter CCA