banana in my tailpipe

ok, there isn't a banana in my tailpipe but i may need one or something to
hang it with.  i have a '72 2002 and i haven't been able to find a suitable
tailpipe hanger for my little yellow friend (like a banana the car is
yellow).  the hanger before the muffler is a donut connecting the muffler to
the undercarriage via a metal hook on each.  after the muffler it appears
that the tailpipe was hung with a simple strap that connected to a metal
c-shaped bracket/crossbar assembly (the assembly fits around the tailpipe).
the crossbar has a little metal button on it that fits through a slot in the
strap at the bottom end and the top of the strap is secured with a bolt to a
metal flange on the undercarriage.  any other '02ers have a similar setup.
do u know where i can find a replacement strap?