Re: bmw-digest V9 #1318

Greetings all,
I recently purchased a 1987 325iS. I am looking to upgrade the suspension a
bit. Mostly because the Struts and Shocks are a bit tired. I was wondering
what you all thought of the available aftermarket replacements. I was
looking at the KYB, Boges, and Bilsteins. I was also considering replacing
the springs because my car has seen many miles. I would like to know if
anyone has gone with an adjustable coil-over set up and how it worked out.
Or if I am better off going with the original set up.

Thanks in advance for the information,

Jared Hartz