That's It!!!!!

That's it!!  I'm tired of all the dam rattling coming from my front
passengers side wheel well.  I still can't pinpoint the noise.  I've checked
everything and nothing is loose.  I even changed the little bar some of you
told me to and no cigar.  Which leads me to suspect it might be the strut.
Is there anything else I could check for??  If not then what should I do??
Buy new struts??  I have the sport suspension on my car now and would like
to have something close to it in ride quality.  I've read the last
suspension thread and I'm not to sure what kind of struts are more street
freindly.  Are Bilstiens with stock springs good?  Which Bilsteins?  Or do I
need to change the springs too?  If so what is better H&R race, street, or
Eibach?
I don't track the car but plan to. I want the car to be a little lower and
to have less body roll.  I would also like it not to be to hard when going
over bumps.  Any advice from you suspension gurus will be appreciated.
Duane, any suggestions??? Thanks!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA