RE: Leather or Leatherette?

Leather     - Cold in the winter. Hot in the summer. Your butt slides around
during turns. Requires quarterly care if you want it to last. Very nice
otherwise. Must sit naked in the car to enjoy properly.
Leatherette - Cold in the winter. Hot in the summer. Your butt slides around
all the time. Requires no care.
Cloth       - Neutral in winter/summer. Your butt stays putt even with
minimum side bolsters. Requires no care. Unfortunately, cloth is now
considered too 'uncool' by BMWNA to be offered in the US ;-(.

alex f
2 E30s, one with cloth the other with leather seats. Guess which one is the
daily driver.

Allan Williams" <allanw@domain.elided> sez: